2022 NCAA Squares Board – Numbers
March Madness is upon us, which means it’s time for the ISC’s NCAA Squares Boards. The $200 Square board sold out in less than 24 hours, so it’s time for the $100 board.
Any further communications for the NCAA boards will be handled by club secretary Adam Duvall & club treasurer Kevin Joseph.
- Adam Duvall, ISC Secretary: email@example.com (309) 253-0716
- Kevin Joseph, ISC Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org (309) 472-6208
- Play-in games (4 winners): $20/game
- Round of 64 (32 winners): $40/game
- Round of 32 (16 winners): $80/game
- Sweet 16 (8 winners): $160/game
- Elite 8 (4 winners): $320/game
- Final 4 (2 winners): $640/game
- Championship game: $1,500
Step 3: Enter a name for your square and hit the Reserve My Box tab. 6 characters/line & 3-line max; if you don’t like the way it looks, just click on the same square and change it. When we publish the completed board, we should be able to show your full reservation name.
Payment: Choose and execute your method of payment from the options below and then send an email or text to club treasurer Kevin Joseph (contact info noted above) to let him know how you are paying. You have four days to execute a payment option, or your square reservation will be cancelled.
- PayPal: This is our preferred method. Check out the link below.
- Check: Payable to ISC. Give to an ISC board member or mail to: ISC at PO Box 5776, Peoria IL 61601.
- Cash: Give to an ISC board member. Please do not mail cash.
Once all squares are reserved and payment is confirmed, we will populate the board’s numbers using the random number generator built into the host site. We will produce a PDF version of the populated board and e-mail it to all registered participants. After each weekend, all registered participants will receive a PDF via email with the winners & winnings to date. All winners will be paid via check from the ISC approximately one week after the conclusion of the tournament.
Most questions can be answered on the Rules tab on the squares board link, but feel free to contact Adam or Kevin if you need help.
Good luck and thank you for your support of the ISC!